Here are some other reasons that that this flat fee service may actually be superior to a traditional Realty service
in not only saving you some money, but getting your property sold:
1. Price is usually the biggest factor for a buyer. List lower to sell faster while netting the same or more.
Sellers can afford to stage a property for a maximum sale price with a part of the savings.
3. Use a small part of the savings to get professional photos to make your property stand out.
Hold as many Open Houses as you want. Don't depend on an agent's schedule to show the property to eager buyers.
5. Tell buyers about all the great features of your proeprty that an agent could never know or memorize.
6. Afford a nicer replacement
property with your savings.
7. Enable a sale even with little equity. A massive commission may make a sale impossible without sufficient equity or cash to pay a high-priced traditional broker.
8. Sell your property to a friend or someone independently without the use of an agent and potentially save thousands more. Most properties sell with the help of a buyer's agent or a limited agent but some don't. With a traditional broker a commission of $14,000
or more would likely be charged on a $260,000 property even if you found the buyer without any help at all. With this flat fee service, your fee would only be the very low flat fees you opted for based on the package you picked.